Tuesday Trench Truth.
So I have a few one-liners I found online on Christianity today’s site to
share with you that are actually just a little bit funny but heart warmers none
1. Did you know they had tennis in the Old Testament? As the Scriptures say:
"Joseph served in the court of Pharaoh."
2. Did you know the King of Israel rode a motorbike? "David's Triumph was
heard across the land."
3. How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.
4. What kind of man was Boaz before he married? He was Ruthless.
5. They drove Hondas in the New Testament. As it says in the book of Acts:
"All the disciples were in one Accord."
Okay, if you want some real comedy, please join us Saturday, April 22nd for
our annual Night of Laughter with Squeaky Clean Comedy…you won’t want to
miss it and we don’t want to miss you.
Love and laughter,