Why did God Create Eve again?
Tuesday's Truthful Humor
Welcome to Tuesday’s Truthful Humor where we pull truth from humor.
So today I’m going to share with you The 10 Reasons God created Eve that I found on Christians Unite Clean jokes. I’ll start from the tenth and work our way to the number one reason:
10. God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because He knew men would never ask for directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote because men don't want to see what is on TV; they want to see WHAT ELSE is on TV.
8. God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when the seat wore out and therefore would need Eve to get one for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appt for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage night.
5. God knew that if the world was to be populated there would have to someone to bear children because men would never be able to handle it.
4. As Keeper of the Garden Adam would never remember where he put his tools.
3. The Scripture account of creation indicates that Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone", he only ends up getting himself in trouble.
And the NUMBER ONE reason...
1. When God finished the creation of Adam he stepped back, scratched his head and said, "I can do better than that."
Ahh, we were meant to complete the man, not compete with the man! For more encouragement, take a tour at www.trenchclassesunited.com and by all means, share this with your friends. Laughter gives us a better perspective in the midst of our crazy world.
Leave a Reply.